- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
- MSW, Springfield College, 2008
- PhD in English Literature, University of Michigan, 1989
- BA in English, Cornell University, 1984
- Member, National Association of Social Workers
- Adjunct Faculty Member, School of Social Work, Springfield College
Elizabeth’s approach to psychotherapy is essentially holistic. Specialties include making transitions from one stage of life to another; finding meaning in grief and loss; coping with chronic illness; and using writing to decrease depression and anxiety.