- Director, 2010 -
- Co-Director, 2006 – 2010
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, Antioch University New England
- M.A.Ed. in Counseling, Washington University
- B.A. Binghamton University
- Internship in Clinical Psychology, Berkshire Medical Center
- Certified Health Service Provider, Massachusetts and New York
Specialties: couples & family therapy, clinical hypnosis, and coping with chronic medical conditions.
Dr. Sardell is licensed to practice Clinical Psychology in Massachusetts and New York State. He has completed an American Psychological Association accredited doctoral program in clinical psychology from Antioch University New England in Keene, New Hampshire and an accredited masters degree program in counseling from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Sardell maintains a general practice of clinical psychology, which includes work with anxiety, depression and bereavement, Dr. Sardell sub-specializes in work with families, couples, and patients with medical concerns. He has advanced training in clinical hypnosis. Dr. Sardell is an adjunct instructor in the Behavioral Science Department at Berkshire Community College.