- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Masters in Social Work, Washington University in St. Louis, MO 1991
- Doctorate in Historical Theology, Catholic University, Washington, DC
- Post-Masters Certificate, Child, Couples, and Family Counseling, Tulane University, New Orleans, LA
- School Social Work Specialist Certificate, National Association of Social Workers
- Member, National Association of Social Workersf
Specializations: Individual, family, child, adolescent, couples, and group therapy. Adjustment issues across the life cycle, early childhood difficulties, school and family problems, interpersonal conflict and anger resolution, domestic violence, work-related difficulties, values clarification, issues of anxiety, depression, trauma, and the process of change in the face of challenges to self-fulfillment.
Therapeutic Approach: strengths-based and goal-focused attention to individualized needs with emphasis on reduction of internal and interpersonal distress and the development of positive skills for achieving meaningful relationships, healthy attitudes, and purposeful behaviors.
Licensed to practice as an independent clinical social worker by the State of Massachusetts, Bill brings a broad range of academic and practical experience to his work as a therapist. He addresses issues of meaning and value with his person-centered and compassionate approach to therapy. Guided by respect for the individual and collaborative problem solving, his approach employs openness and honesty as key priorities guiding the way to meaningful change.