- Master’s in Social Work, Boston University School of Social Work
- Master’s in Applied Psychology, University of Santa Monica
- Certified in Family Therapy, Boston University School of Social Work
- Certified in Hypnotherapy, National Guild of Hypnotists
- Advanced Training in Spiritual Psychology
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Wren has worked in multiple therapeutic settings, from community mental health centers to addiction recovery settings to a high-end health and wellness spa. In her 25 years of practice as a psychotherapist and life coach, there is hardly an issue she has not encountered. As a nondenominational spiritual seeker (and finder) for more than 30 years, she is interested in that interface between mental/emotional wellbeing and spiritual wisdom. She is also a practitioner and teacher of meditation, as a path to transcendence and as a means to cultivate radical sanity.
Wren brings a strengths-based focus and a keen interest in human development and possibility to her highly interactive sessions, tailoring every encounter to the needs of the individual, couple, or family. Working with a wide range of issues—including stress, anxiety, depression, weight and body image concerns, addictions, grief and loss, relationship tensions, and life transitions—she enjoys helping people in all stages of life to discover their own keys to ever greater wellbeing and freedom of expression.
SPECIALITIES: Individual, family, and couples therapy